Medical IT Services
At Peak Computer we specialise in Medical IT Services.
All our IT professionals are specialists in local Medical Practice and our experience and expertise extends to working with Allied Health Care, Specialists and Hospital IT.
We are proud of our proven history to help support our local health care professionals and by providing affordable, responsive and reliable IT support we are able to take the hassle of IT problems away. We take over the support role and we are always there.
Depending on your situation we work with you to find the best possible solutions. With an initial consultation and review we can provide strategies to move forward. It might be an initial setup of a new practice or you are running a practice that finds their systems to be slow or out of date.
We are there to help walk you through the steps.
So, what do our clients love about our IT support?
What benefits do our clients love?
We are your helpdesk
We take the hassle out of hardware and software issues. Our experience with the Practice Management software allows our staff to handle most calls. We also escalate your problem with the software provider and provide complete management of your issues. There isn’t, ‘this isn’t our problem, call your software provider!’
Our Extensive Knowledge of Software Applications
We have extensive knowledge of the applications you run every day allowing us to understand how it all works and why you rely on it.
- Software Packages like
- Medical Director and Pracsoft
- Best Practice
- Genie Solutions
Our close working relationships with other providers
Allowing us to provide the support when you need it.
- Pathology, Radiology
- Health Link
- Pro Medicus
- Online Booking Systems HotDoc, Health Engine and Appointuit
We take care of the management of your IT
We also look after things like
- Tyro Eftpos
- Certificate Management for Medicare such as PKI, Nash and PIC for Doctors and the Practice
- Email Hosting and Management
- Medical updates out of hours including upgrades
And most importantly we provide the hardware infrastructure required to run your business.
We have developed our own standard of hardware required to operate a fast and efficient network to get the software you rely on everyday working.
- Servers to host the database and data through a mix of on premise and cloud technologies
- Printers and Scanners
- Wireless Access
- Integration of Medical equipment such as ECG’s, Spirometry with your Medical Applications
Does your current provider offer you adequate support?
We believe these are the key questions
- Do they offer priority support with a IT help desk available for you
- Provide a support arrangement with fast response and resolution times
- Provide afterhours support for no additional fees
- Perform all your updates, upgrades and mission critical work outside your business hours to minimise any down time
- Monitor and proactively carry out work to ensure the system remains reliable, up to date and stable
- provide ongoing consultancy, strategic reviews and recommendations including annual auditing and reporting
- Provide assistance for gaining and ongoing compliance with AGPAL accreditation.
- Provide total backup and recovery management of onsite and offsite with half yearly disaster recovery testing.
The Peak Difference
Supporting Tasmanian Legal PracticesWe are very fortunate to have clients who have relied on us to provide support in legal practice. Through these relationships this has enabled us to expand our capability from before just providing standard Business IT Support into...
Peak Computer has over 15 years of experience working with local pharmacies in Tasmania.As the pharmacies have changed throughout the years, we have been there to help them adapt and change technologies as required to keep them at the fore front of leading edge...
Peak Computer has enjoyed a close relationship with several local Accounting firms in Tasmania. It is through our close partnerships we have been able to specialise in providing tailored IT support for those businesses that rely on having there IT up to date and...